Aug 29, 2020
stc Introduces Education Package and Offers Discounts on Baity Fiber Starting from 50%
In view of the precautionary decision by the Ministry of Education to launch an e-learning model for the new school year, stc has announced digital solutions to facilitate access to educational e-platforms. The company has introduced the "Education Package" offering unlimited access to the Ministry of Education's applications and platforms at SAR 50 for three months (mofawtar plan, prepaid plan, and data SIMs), stating that this step comes in support of students in this regard.
Furthermore, stc has introduced discounts ranging between 50% and 70% for new Baity Fiber customers (100, 200, 500 mbps), complemented by Jawwy TV packages. It is also offering a free upgrade for current customers to enjoy access to Jawwy TV and IEN Doros channels.
Those offers come in line with technical preparations carried out by stc, especially in light of the successful previous e-learning experience, which led to significant increase in the use of Internet in the Kingdom. It is worth noting that stc has witnessed an unprecedented growth rate of 1000% in the number of educational platform users during this period.
- Al-Nasser calls on companies to adopt plans to promote innovation through artificial intelligence
- stc’s Net Profit for Q3 and 9 months period of 2020 compared to the comparable
- stc and NVIDIA Team Up to Build KSA’s First AI and Deep Learning Cloud Infrastructure, Enabling Enterprises to Fast-track AI Adoption
- 3,000 female employees in stc Group … with 22% increase during 2020
- stc and Rakuten Mobile Sign a Memorandum of Understanding