Jun 28, 2020
50% Discount on Old Debts of stc Customers
stc has announced an initiative to facilitate the payment of old billing debts, which includes providing discounts on billing value up to 50%, which will enable clients with previous debts to solve their debt problems easily and conveniently.
The company stated that it has allocated a team to communicate with customers and address debts to defaulters, as it has established a special unit for communication and processing, with the aim of rapid communication with customers and enhancing their experience to ensure the facilitation of the payment of their past dues to the company. The company has made it clear that old debts are essentially the bills that were issued in 2017 and earlier, and the customers was unable to pay them.
This initiative to reduce debts comes as a community initiative for the company, as stc has been periodically resolving the needs of the customers, especially with the beginning of the novel Corona pandemic, as the company launched many initiatives and discounts on many of its services provided to individuals and the business sector, and this campaign for billing cuts is the largest in the company's history.
- A new partnership for stc to launch the smart home platform in Neom
- stc partners with Extreme E as the debut Desert X-Prix’s digital enabler
- stc’ Chairman and CEO Praise the Launch of Shareek and Commend Its Objective of Achieving Sustainable Development
- stc Employees Vaccinated Against the Coronavirus to be Granted Two-Day Leave
- stc and Cubic Telecom look forward to accelerating the introduction of car connectivity solutions in the Kingdom