Aug 03, 2020
stc's Chairman congratulate the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques on Success of the Hajj Season
HRH Prince Mohammed Bin Khalid Al Abdullah Al Faisal, Chairman of stc's Board of Directors, and CEO of stc Group, Eng. Nasser Bin Suleiman Al Nasser, congratulated the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, HRH King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, and HRH Prince Mohammed Bin Salman, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister, and Minister of Defense, on the success of the extraordinary pilgrimage season 1441H, which was universally appreciated and praised, especially in terms of the level of professional organization and commitment to safety measures and distance between pilgrims.
Nasser noted that stc has kept abreast of the latest technologies and solutions in the telecommunications and information technology industry in terms of services provided to pilgrims and pilgrimage-related government sectors this year. 5G coverage was for instance raised by 119% in the Holy Sites compared to last year. stc also provided its services online to pilgrims via the company's "my stc" platform and made dozens of maintenance centers, technical emergency teams, service centers, and retail outlets available and equipped with 24/7 online recharge services to meet the needs of pilgrims.
- 1 million interactions on "Tawakkalna" platform... customer satisfaction rates for phone calls exceeds 93%
- stc announces the first deployment of 5G stand-alone in MENA region
- stc launches a new permanent telecommuting policy
- Microsoft report: 16% of Saudi institutions consider AI a top priority
- stc Introduces Education Package and Offers Discounts on Baity Fiber Starting from 50%