Jul 10, 2019
British Minister for Investment Visits STC
The British Minister for Investment, Graham Stuart, met with STC Group CEO, Eng. Nasser Sulaiman Al Nasser, at the King Abdul Aziz Telecom Complex in Riyadh. The meeting was attended by a number of STC executives. During the meeting, UK-Saudi bilateral relations in the field of telecommunications were discussed, in addition to cooperation opportunities and the latest technical and informational developments in both countries. At the end of the visit, Al Nasser presented the British minister with a commemorative gift to celebrate this occasion. It is worth mentioning that this visit highlights STC’s prominence and influence as a distinguished provider of communications and information technology services in the Middle East.
- STC Launches Their Own Board to Empower Women And Reinforce Female Participation in The Business
- For the First Time in the Formula E History... 5G Services Are Provided to the Public in Diriyah
- STC Launches Micro Trench Technology for the First Time in Saudi Arabia
- Meqyas Report: STC has the Fastest Mobile Internet Speed in Saudi Arabia
- MySTC Receives App of the Year Golden Award at the 2019 IT World Awards