Jul 10, 2019
British Minister for Investment Visits STC
The British Minister for Investment, Graham Stuart, met with STC Group CEO, Eng. Nasser Sulaiman Al Nasser, at the King Abdul Aziz Telecom Complex in Riyadh. The meeting was attended by a number of STC executives. During the meeting, UK-Saudi bilateral relations in the field of telecommunications were discussed, in addition to cooperation opportunities and the latest technical and informational developments in both countries. At the end of the visit, Al Nasser presented the British minister with a commemorative gift to celebrate this occasion. It is worth mentioning that this visit highlights STC’s prominence and influence as a distinguished provider of communications and information technology services in the Middle East.
- 3,000 female employees in stc Group … with 22% increase during 2020
- stc and Rakuten Mobile Sign a Memorandum of Understanding
- stc: The reliable digital infrastructure has been key for business continuity in 2020
- His Highness the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the CEO of stc congratulate the Saudi leadership and people on the 90th Saudi National Day
- Unlimited free internet to social media on the 90th Saudi National Day