Jul 10, 2019
British Minister for Investment Visits STC
The British Minister for Investment, Graham Stuart, met with STC Group CEO, Eng. Nasser Sulaiman Al Nasser, at the King Abdul Aziz Telecom Complex in Riyadh. The meeting was attended by a number of STC executives. During the meeting, UK-Saudi bilateral relations in the field of telecommunications were discussed, in addition to cooperation opportunities and the latest technical and informational developments in both countries. At the end of the visit, Al Nasser presented the British minister with a commemorative gift to celebrate this occasion. It is worth mentioning that this visit highlights STC’s prominence and influence as a distinguished provider of communications and information technology services in the Middle East.
- STC Launches Maintenance Center Accredited BY Apple
- British Minister for Investment Visits STC
- STC Group Launches 5G Commercial Services in Saudi Arabia after Kuwait and Soon in Bahrain as the First Operator in the MENA Region to Offer such Services
- STC appointed Fay Al-Alshaikh as Product Portfolio Strategy GM
- STC & Philips to unlock telehealth’s potential to transform care in Kingdom