Apr 15, 2019
Al Nasser Wins 2019 Top CEO Award
STC Group CEO, Eng. Nasser Bin Sulaiman Al Nasser, won first place as the best chief executive officer for the year 2019 in the ICT sector in the 2019 "Top CEO" awards and conference, which was held in Manama. Al Nasser was selected among more than 700 CEO’s of listed companies in the GCC Stock Markets. He was honored alongside the top 10 CEOs in each of the 10 different business sectors in the region who have contributed to the profitability and tremendous growth of their companies, and have also demonstrated outstanding corporate governance over the past year. Organized by Mediaquest and TRENDS in collaboration with INSEAD business school for global entrepreneurship, The awards were based on guidelines developed by the Dubai-based Institute for Corporate Governance and supervised by the accounting giant KPMG. Nasser Al Nasser received this award for his pivotal role in maintaining STC’s growth in profits in 2018, and the launching of the company’s new “DARE” strategy for ongoing growth and digital transformation, as well as the launching of STC Pay, which specializes in digital payments. Not to mention his major role in supporting digital transformation plans that help achieve the Saudi Vision 2030, as well as his role in empowering women in STC to assume supervision and leadership positions. STC Group CEO participated in the conference's main plenary session entitled the "Future of Growth Amid Volatility" with a number of CEOs who highlighted the need for creating strategies that strengthen capacities in order to be able to address future challenges and maintain growth.
- STC appointed Fay Al-Alshaikh as Product Portfolio Strategy GM
- STC & Philips to unlock telehealth’s potential to transform care in Kingdom
- STCPay Appoints a New Board of Directors Chaired by Khaled Al Jasser with 6 Expert Members
- STC has Contributed SAR 168 Billion to the Kingdom's GDP Over 19 Years
- STC’s Net Income for Q1 2019 compared to the corresponding quarter last year increased by 6.3%, and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for Q1 2019