Jun 07, 2018
Appointing of Alnasser as a CEO of STC Group
STC announced the appointment of Eng. Nasser Alnasser as a Group CEO effective from 07/06/2018. Alnasser has extensive experience in the telecommunications sector started with the launch of mobile services in 1996, where he played a key role in the establishment of the mobile network and its expansions. He then moved to CITC. During that period, he played a key role in opening the market and issuing mobile and data licenses. He also worked for Mobily in charge of the network and information technology sector. In 2015, he moved to Saudi Telecom Company as s senior VP for technology and operations. In 2018 he was appointed Chief Operating Officer of Saudi Telecom Company, and was assigned as a Group CEO last February. He is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of STC Solutions and a member of the Board of Directors of the Turkish Telecommunications Company, and the Turkish company Avia.
- STC announces a contract for TV and digital broadcasting and the marketing sponsorships with the GSA and SAFF
- STC’s Net Income for Q2 2018 increased by 3.74% compared to the comparable quarter last year
- Minister of CIT Launches (STC Solutions) Program for Cybersecurity
- STC celebrating a Mega Agreements for 2018 Projects with its Strategic Partners (Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia)
- STC BECOMES THE FIRST SAUDI ENTITY TO BE ADMITTED MEMBERSHIP TO THE WORLD-RENOWNED FORUM OF INCIDENT RESPONSE AND SECURITY TEAMS (FIRST).