Jun 07, 2018
Appointing of Alnasser as a CEO of STC Group
STC announced the appointment of Eng. Nasser Alnasser as a Group CEO effective from 07/06/2018. Alnasser has extensive experience in the telecommunications sector started with the launch of mobile services in 1996, where he played a key role in the establishment of the mobile network and its expansions. He then moved to CITC. During that period, he played a key role in opening the market and issuing mobile and data licenses. He also worked for Mobily in charge of the network and information technology sector. In 2015, he moved to Saudi Telecom Company as s senior VP for technology and operations. In 2018 he was appointed Chief Operating Officer of Saudi Telecom Company, and was assigned as a Group CEO last February. He is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of STC Solutions and a member of the Board of Directors of the Turkish Telecommunications Company, and the Turkish company Avia.
- STC appointed Fay Al-Alshaikh as Product Portfolio Strategy GM
- STC & Philips to unlock telehealth’s potential to transform care in Kingdom
- STCPay Appoints a New Board of Directors Chaired by Khaled Al Jasser with 6 Expert Members
- STC has Contributed SAR 168 Billion to the Kingdom's GDP Over 19 Years
- STC’s Net Income for Q1 2019 compared to the corresponding quarter last year increased by 6.3%, and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for Q1 2019