Oct 31, 2020
Appointing Ahmed Alenazi as stc pay CEO
The Board of Directors of stc pay has announced Ahmed Alenazi as its new CEO. Alenazi has more than 14 years of experience in the banking sector, in addition to his expertise in fintech as being one of the company’s founder and developing growth opportunities for retail and business. Alenazi previously held the position of General Manager of Enjaz division at Al Bilad Bank before he became the Vice President of Business at stc pay. The Chairman of Board of Directors, Khalid bin Suliman Aljasser, stressed that this appointment is part of the company's strategy aimed at providing an opportunity for the qualified competencies to lead the company, and it has made great strides in the field of digital payments and fintech services for individuals and companies. Al-Jasser expressed his gratitude to SAMA for its continuous support for the sector financial innovation in the Kingdom and wished success to Alenazi and his team in their duties.
- 50% Discount on Old Debts of stc Customers
- Investments in telecoms and health system pay dividends
- Saudi Arabia: 1128% increase in remote working
- Four initiatives launched including a virtual clinic to facilitate healthcare services
- 86% Record Data Traffic Increase on Eid and 99% Jump in Internet Speed