Oct 23, 2018
STC participating in FII as strategic partners
Riyadh, 23 October: STC Group is participating among seven strategic partners for the second edition of the Future Investment Initiative (FII), which has launched today in Riyadh. The partners come from across the world’s finance, engineering, oil and gas, technology and telecommunications sectors The Public Investment Fund (PIF), which organizing the conference, revealed that strategic partners for FII 2018 are: Credit Suisse Group AG, HSBC, Mastercard, Ma’aden, SABIC, Saudi Aramco, Siemens AG and STC. STC has taken significant steps to enable digitization, smart cities, cloud, IOT 5G services, and to play a leading role in the development of future telecommunication and ICT infrastructure, in alignment with objectives of vision 2030
- STC Announced the Largest 5G Network in the Middle East
- STC appointed Moudhi Aljamea as the First Saudi Executive
- STC’s Net Income for Q4 2018 compared to the comparable quarter last year and the 3rd quarter this year increased by 22.0% & 17.9% (respectively).
- STC unveils new packages controlling the monthly bill
- STC Announces New Appointments of a Number of Saudi Senior Executives