Oct 23, 2018
STC participating in FII as strategic partners
Riyadh, 23 October: STC Group is participating among seven strategic partners for the second edition of the Future Investment Initiative (FII), which has launched today in Riyadh. The partners come from across the world’s finance, engineering, oil and gas, technology and telecommunications sectors The Public Investment Fund (PIF), which organizing the conference, revealed that strategic partners for FII 2018 are: Credit Suisse Group AG, HSBC, Mastercard, Ma’aden, SABIC, Saudi Aramco, Siemens AG and STC. STC has taken significant steps to enable digitization, smart cities, cloud, IOT 5G services, and to play a leading role in the development of future telecommunication and ICT infrastructure, in alignment with objectives of vision 2030
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) has been elected to the GSMA Board, the world's largest mobile organization
- Tarig Enaya at the Future Investment Initiative: 10 Billion to Be Invested in Smart Cities in the Next Four Years
- STC’s Net Income for Q3 2018 compared to the comparable quarter last year and the 2nd quarter this year increased by 2.9% & 8.1% (respectively), and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for the 3rd quarter.
- Future Investment Initiative: Al-Nasser urged to innovation and investment to accelerate digital transformation
- STC participating in FII as strategic partners