Aug 22, 2019
STC Bug Bounty Program
STC launched its Bug Bounty program powered by the Saudi Federation for Cyber Security and Programming and Drones (SAFCSP) where STC offers rewarding bounties and public recognition for registered researchers who help STC become more secure by reporting the vulnerabilities they find.
If you are interested in the program, we invite you to register on the Bug Bounty Platform and read more about the program including the scope, terms and conditions, reporting process, and rewarding process.
- Nasser Al Nasser: stc Develops Artificial Intelligence Applications to Enrich People's Lives and Improve Customer Experience
- stc’s revenue for 12 months period of 2019 increased
- Alhakbani appointed CEO at "TAWAL" subsidiary of the STC Group
- The Ministry of Labor and Social Development Signs a Memorandum of Understanding with stc Group to Build a Strategic Partnership
- stc Launches its Unified Brand in KSA, Kuwait and Bahrain