May 18, 2020
20,000 daily calls through Tawakkalna app to issue movement permits online
Stc Group has actively lent its support to Tawakkalna platform by dedicating a call center of 600 employees through the Group's Contact Center Company (CCC). The Center answers an average of 20,000 calls and 12,000 transactions every day. Customer satisfaction with service quality has reached over 80%.
In addition to answering calls and handling transactions received through Tawakkalna app, the Call Center offers its services to the National Information Center and replies to e-mails, chats and inquiries on Twitter.
The Saudi Authority for Data and Artificial Intelligence had launched the Ministry-of-Health-approved app, Tawakkalna, to enable government and private entities exempted from the curfew to obtain e-permits for their employees through two platforms; one for government entities and another for private entities.
The next stage of the application will allow all individuals who need to travel during the curfew to obtain licenses directly through it. However, movement will be restricted to special cases in order not to be exploited in the wrong way by some. The application will also enable individuals who have medical appointments and couriers to issue the necessary permits to facilitate their movement during curfew.
- stc and Nokia team up to operate Technology Innovation Center
- stc expanded the 5G network by 130% to accommodate the digital increase The Group contributed to the success of the G20 summit by implementing 90 security standards and using the newest security system in the world
- Western Union acquires 15% of stc pay for $200 million
- 5G Coverage Supports the International Media Center during G20 Summit
- stc intends to establish a premier digital hub for the MENA region