May 18, 2020
20,000 daily calls through Tawakkalna app to issue movement permits online
Stc Group has actively lent its support to Tawakkalna platform by dedicating a call center of 600 employees through the Group's Contact Center Company (CCC). The Center answers an average of 20,000 calls and 12,000 transactions every day. Customer satisfaction with service quality has reached over 80%.
In addition to answering calls and handling transactions received through Tawakkalna app, the Call Center offers its services to the National Information Center and replies to e-mails, chats and inquiries on Twitter.
The Saudi Authority for Data and Artificial Intelligence had launched the Ministry-of-Health-approved app, Tawakkalna, to enable government and private entities exempted from the curfew to obtain e-permits for their employees through two platforms; one for government entities and another for private entities.
The next stage of the application will allow all individuals who need to travel during the curfew to obtain licenses directly through it. However, movement will be restricted to special cases in order not to be exploited in the wrong way by some. The application will also enable individuals who have medical appointments and couriers to issue the necessary permits to facilitate their movement during curfew.
- Four initiatives launched including a virtual clinic to facilitate healthcare services
- 86% Record Data Traffic Increase on Eid and 99% Jump in Internet Speed
- Forbes: stc is the top Telecom Company in the MENA Region
- stc Group signs MoU to join the GSMA APAC IoT Partnership Programme for the first time MENA
- stc confirms switching-off its 3G network