Aug 08, 2019
196 Sites of 5G to serve Pilgrims in Makkah, Al Madinah and the Holy Places
Holy Places, August 8th, 2019:
STC has deployed its 5G network in 196 sites in Al-Madinah, Makkah and the holy places, aiming at providing distinguished services to the pilgrims of the Holy Mosque in addition to serving the participating sectors. STC offers many services, technologies and digital solutions in Hajj season for the year of 1440 AH.
The company also provided 230 vehicles for network technical support along with 55 maintenance centers and 50 emergency technical teams, working around the clock to serve pilgrims and various sectors operating in the pilgrimage. STC has provided more than 190 service centers distributed in many areas such as airports, pilgrims accommodation places and points of sale which are equipped with electronic recharge technology, as well as 20 sales platforms between Mina and Arafa. In terms of after-sales service, the company has provided, free of charge services around the clock to pilgrims that include activation of Sim cards, technical support and others. STC was also keen to provide free umbrellas and water bottles for water conservation that contribute in environment preservation in all locations which the pilgrims pass through during the performance of Hajj rituals.
- STC Launches Their Own Board to Empower Women And Reinforce Female Participation in The Business
- For the First Time in the Formula E History... 5G Services Are Provided to the Public in Diriyah
- STC Launches Micro Trench Technology for the First Time in Saudi Arabia
- Meqyas Report: STC has the Fastest Mobile Internet Speed in Saudi Arabia
- MySTC Receives App of the Year Golden Award at the 2019 IT World Awards