Dec 05, 2017
STC Launches (1000 Volunteer) Campaign in Alignment with the Kingdom`s Vision 2030
Simultaneously with the International Volunteer Day, STC Launched a 1000 Volunteer campaign, that aims to enhance the positive interaction between employees and their society in line with the Kingdom`s vision 2030 that aims to reach a million volunteer.
Corporate Communication GM in STC, Abdullah Alfahad, stated: “The expertise, knowledge and skills of STC’s employees in various fields enable them to innovate and add value in many areas of volunteering including charity”. He added: “we are quite confident that "1000 volunteers" will be a new start for our employees to continue their positive role in the Kingdom's society and promote values of giving as well as to contribute effectively to achieving one of the objectives of the Kingdom`s vision 2030 to reach a million volunteer”.
The campaign comes within STC Social responsibility initiatives that aim to create partnership with the society and increase its chances of growth and development through sustainable development projects.
- Inauguration of the First Digital STC Store in KSA Offering Services 24 hours
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) has been elected to the GSMA Board, the world's largest mobile organization
- Tarig Enaya at the Future Investment Initiative: 10 Billion to Be Invested in Smart Cities in the Next Four Years
- STC’s Net Income for Q3 2018 compared to the comparable quarter last year and the 2nd quarter this year increased by 2.9% & 8.1% (respectively), and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for the 3rd quarter.
- Future Investment Initiative: Al-Nasser urged to innovation and investment to accelerate digital transformation