|Unlimited for 1 Day Package||One day||23 SAR for one subscription|
|Unlimited for 2 Days Package||Two days||40.25 SAR for one subscription|
|10GB Social media Package||One month||80.5 SAR for one subscription|
|20GB Social media Package||One month||115 SAR for one subscription|
|50GB Social media Package||One month||207 SAR for one subscription|
|100GB Social media Package||One month||253 SAR for one subscription|
|1GB Internet Package||One month||28.75 SAR for one subscription|
|2GB internet package||One month||40.25 SAR for one subscription|
|5GB Internet Package||One month||74.75 SAR for one subscription|
|10GB Internet Package||One month||92 SAR for one subscription|
*Prices include the VAT 15%.
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid 1, 5 and 10GB internet packages for one month.
- The package works for all invoiced packages except the 400 package.
- The fair use policy does not apply to the internet package.
- Once activated, the package cannot be cancelled by the client.
- The client can activate the package via the channels below:
-Visit stc branch
-Send “2999” to 900 to subscribe
- The offer is permanent
- can I subscribe in more than one data package at a time?
- What are the social media packages?
- What are the social media apps that can be used within the social media packages?
- do data packages work on all mofawtar plans?
- in case your plan have a limited internet (Basic, 2 and 3) and I subscribed to a limited internet package (1, 5 & 10GB), will the data be consumed from the mofawtar plan or the limited data package?
- will the package be automatically renewed?
- how long the offer validity is?
yes, you can subscribe in more than one data package at a time.
They are additional packages that can be activated by postpaid customers for one month, which allows them to use social media apps based on the chosen data allowance (10GB, 20GB, 50GB, 100GB).
Social media apps are: WhatsApp, YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
the packages work for all mofawtar plans except the 400 package.
The package from which consumption started first is data consumed. Example: If you subscribe to 5GB data package while you are on mofawtar 2, then the consumption of the 5GB data package will start after the full consumption of (mofawtar 2).
the offer is permanent.