Our new postpaid SIM card allows you to enjoy all the features and services of the Prepaid SIM card “SAWA”. These include
subscription to packages and consumption control according to the available balance.
SIM Card Fratures:
- Free activation
- Postpaid SIM card with features and services of Sawa packages
- Possibility of customer subscription to any SAWA savings packages
Features and Charges:
SIM Card Activation
||SAR 0.55 SR / Min
||From SAR 0.55 / Min
SMS (Local or International)
||SAR 0.25 / Message
How to Charge Postpaid SIM Card:
Same ways to charge Sawa SIM which are:
- Sawa recharge cards (contact # recharge card number*155 *).
- Send a message to 1500 with the recharge card number (space) 155
- Contact 1500 and enter the recharge card number
- Available banking channels (e.g. ATM, website, bank mobile application).
- Credit cards such as Visa or MasterCard.
- Charging from the postpaid line by sending a message to 900 with:
Amount (space) number of mobile to be charged (space) or through the MYSTC.
How to Get the SIM Card:
Through STC sales offices.
- Through authorized retailers.