Our new postpaid SIM card allows you to enjoy the features and services of the Prepaid SIM card “sawa”. These include subscription to packages and consumption control according to the available balance.
SIM Card Fratures:
- Postpaid SIM card with features and services of sawa packages
- Possibility of customer subscription to any sawa savings packages
Features and Charges:
|SIM Card Price||Free|
|Local Calls||SAR 0.55 SR / Min|
|International Calls||From SAR 0.55 / Min|
|SMS within stc Network||0.25 SR|
|SMS to other network||0.35 SR|
|International SMS||0.35 SR|
|Easy net ( Pay As You Go Internet)||2 SR \ MB|
*VAT previously collected during recharge.
How to Charge Postpaid SIM Card:
Same ways to charge sawa SIM which are:
- Company’s website.
- sawa recharge cards (contact # recharge card number*155 *).
- Send a message to 1500 with the recharge card number (space) 155
- Contact 1500 and enter the recharge card number
- Available banking channels (e.g. ATM, website, bank mobile application).
- Credit cards such as Visa or MasterCard.
- Charging from the postpaid line by sending a message to 900 with:
Amount (space) number of mobile to be charged (space) or through the mystc.
Terms & Conditions:
- Calls to 9200 are calculated form local minutes included in the package. Once the local minutes are consumed, calls will be charged 15 Halala/ minute.
- Call tariffs for short access codes consisting of 4 to 6 digits are calculated form local minutes included in the package. Once the local minutes are consumed, calling will be charged within the network.
- Calls to 3 digit numbers, calls to other operators call centers, calls for emergency numbers are free.
How to Get the SIM Card:
- Through stc sales offices.
- Through authorized retailers.