stc’s National L2 VPN Access service enables operators to provide their end-customers with a secure method of connecting multiple sites to transfer voice, data and multimedia traffic.
Operators connect their end-customers to stc's VPN enabled routers via the NNIs located at the designated stc local exchanges. stc connects to end-customer sites via its access network, then transmits the traffic between the routers over its secure MPLS core network.
Features and benefits:
- Access to the routers is available at varying speeds
- The service is available with BP-H option for QoS levels ranging from a standard best-effort service, to a high quality real-time service
- Supports xDSL, DLL, Ethernet, WiMax, GPRS/HSDPA and Fixed Wireless options
- Supported by the stc MPLS network utilizing access (CE, Edge switches) and Core switch/routers for Pseudo wire connectivity
- Allows several customer products/architectures e.g. LAN-2-LAN interconnection
- High Availability: Internet Protocol-Virtual Private Network IP-VPN is available “anywhere” in the Kingdom with a wide range of access media. It enables customer to connect to multiple sites together, and provide end-to-end connectivity allowing for intranet, extranet and remote access capabilities.
- Security and Reliability: IP-VPN is an advanced, highly secure network that uses the state-of-the-art Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) technology to increase the security and reliability of data transmissions. stc IP-VPN Service provides secure “Any to Any” connectivity across the entire VPN.
- Flexibility: IP-VPN supports a variety of enterprise applications including Internet, Data, Voice and Video.
- Scalability: Customer is able to add or moving site, increase bandwidth for new applications to support business changes.
* IP-VPN price is distance insensitive
* Attractive pricing structure = “ Pay as You Grow”
* The more bandwidth you use, the more you save
* Single Network = more saving
* IP-VPN supports all enterprise communication, which eliminate the need for multiple networks, interfaces and management systems.