FTTH “Fiber to the home” is an E2E active connectivity product that is allowing OLO’s and ISPs to reach their end customers (Consumers) over stc MPLS & fiber access network.
Features and benefits:
- Varity of speeds
- Dynamic product structure supports future road map of offering
- Connecting with one of the biggest fiber infrastructures in the region
- This product will allow OLO’s to have multiple product offering for multiple combined and non-combined services to their end customers with the same QoS that is applied to stc’s retail (Consumer).
- FTTH Link is supporting providers to define their own bundled product offering on a core service layer
- FTTH link is coming with a fully automated solution. The fully integrated solution will reduce the manual intervention of ordering