Your enterprise router is the building block of connectivity. Managing it requires expertise, incurs substantial expenses, and ensuring it's always available is a challenge.
stc business has the answer. Our Managed Router Service is a value-added service on top of data connectivity delivered by stc to help enterprises, governments, and data centers by having their router infrastructure managed.
Why choose us?
- Reduces initial investment and operating costs
- SLA-driven to ensure high performance
- Includes support with design, upgrade, and migration of legacy networks
- Enables IT resources to focus on developing value instead of running IT infrastructure
- Remote monitoring and diagnostics for routers
- Archiving of client router records, updating and upgrading of client's router
- Replacement of damaged devices at customer's premises
- Focus on core business and reduction of capital expenditure
- Increased availability of services and reduced repair time, without the burden of contract management
- Round-the-dock remote helpdesk support, both within and outside company headquarters
- Maintenance and replacement of damaged devices
- Maintenance service level in accordance with industry standards to ensure high performance
- A comprehensive service from beginning to end, covering design, operation, upgrading and transfer of the network.
View, print and pay bills.
Searching by account or service number.
View QITAF information.
Control and manage services.Go to stc business
Request a Form
Please select a PDF form, from dropdown list bellow.
To subscribe please print and fill the form then send it to your account manager or visit any of our outlet to submit.