What is the SD-Edge?
An open edge-computing device operated on the customer premises to improve performance and lower latency and make the customer network ready for the agility, flexibility and expandability.
SD-Edge is a proximity to the end-customer application ensures low latency, low cost, and creates scalability, Open multivendor and deployable at scale.
Organizations of all sizes are modernizing their Wide Area Networks to provide improved user experience for a range of cloud-enabled applications.
- Virtualized and serviced chained on a single hardware footprint.
- Virtualized Network Function (VNF).
- Simplified operational deployment, fewer SKU, common MOPs.
- Common management and support.
- Rapid deployment of services, no longer tied to hardware, simply push a VNF.
- Faster time to deploy new network functionality- by enabling network functions to be added and changed on-demand.
- SD-Edge helps reduce complexity and drive down costs for customers business.
- SD-Edge Network puts responsibility of managing applications by keeping the service running smoothly and provide detailed reports on the service on the stc DC who proactively manages customer's performance.
- Zero Time to deploy.
- Provide customers with flexible deployment options.
- Shared Resources from Large Library of 3rd party VNFs.
- Reduce Cost and Complexity Refined by Low cost with pay as you grow system.
- Increased availability and scalability.
- On Demand Service Available via instant activation On stc Cloud Marketplace.
- Available via instant activation On stc Cloud Marketplace.
- Move functionality between hardware platforms for increased availability and scalability.
Request a Form
Please select a PDF form, from dropdown list bellow.
To subscribe please print and fill the form then send it to your account manager or visit any of our outlet to submit.