Dense Wavelength-Division Multiplexing (DWDM)
Make the most out of your existing fibre connection
As fast as it is, conventional fibre optic technology only allows traffic to flow in a
single direction, which limits capacity when transmitting data across business
However, Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) enables two-way traffic, increases bandwidth, and provides point-to-point connectivity over layer 1, connecting multiple sites across long distances at breakneck speeds.
The best part is that it doesn’t require upgrading your existing fibre optic lines; it simply builds on your existing investment.
Why choose us:
- Extremely low latency, as the connection is established point-to-point on layer 1 without the need for any layer 2 or 3 equipment.
- High-speed, secure communication between routers.
- A private, dedicated, and non-virtual connection without any prioritisation required as there is no link sharing.
- Disruption-proof, fully redundant and protected service.
- 24/7 professional support.
- Flat rates.
- Long-term plans (up to five years) available at discounted rates.
View, print and pay bills.
Searching by account or service number.
View QITAF information.
Control and manage services.Go to MyBusiness
Request a Form
Please select a PDF form, from dropdown list bellow: