Apr 21, 2015
STC Group Receives U.S Ambassador to KSA
To strengthen collaboration ties between the U.S. and KSA in the telecommunication field, the U.S Ambassador to Saudi Arabia has met with STC Chairman, Eng. Abdulaziz Al Sugair, and CEO Khaled Al-Biyari at the King Abdul Aziz Telecommunication Complex in Riyadh. In the presence of several STC executives, they discussed the latest advancements in information and communication technology in both the US and KSA, and explored opportunities to collaborate and innovate. At the end of the meeting, Al Sugair offered a symbolic gift to the ambassador on behalf of STC Group. The ambassador’s visit illustrates the prominence of STC in the Middle East, being the preferred telecommunication operator for millions of customers in the region and across the globe. In Saudi Arabia alone, STC serves 32 million customers.
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) announces record throughputs in its 4G LTE Network through the successful deployment of Massive MIMO technology, in joint partnership with Huawei.
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) collaborates with Oberthur Technologies (OT) and Huawei to pioneer solutions around eSIM technologies
- STC wins the Speed test Award for SAUDI ARABIA'S FASTEST MOBILE internet for the second time
- STC Receives Brand Finance Award As the Most Valuable Brand in the Middle East
- STC announces cooperation agreements with its major international partners and suppliers to build future expertise and transfer state-of-the-art knowledge to Saudi young graduates.