Apr 21, 2015
STC Group Receives U.S Ambassador to KSA
To strengthen collaboration ties between the U.S. and KSA in the telecommunication field, the U.S Ambassador to Saudi Arabia has met with STC Chairman, Eng. Abdulaziz Al Sugair, and CEO Khaled Al-Biyari at the King Abdul Aziz Telecommunication Complex in Riyadh. In the presence of several STC executives, they discussed the latest advancements in information and communication technology in both the US and KSA, and explored opportunities to collaborate and innovate. At the end of the meeting, Al Sugair offered a symbolic gift to the ambassador on behalf of STC Group. The ambassador’s visit illustrates the prominence of STC in the Middle East, being the preferred telecommunication operator for millions of customers in the region and across the globe. In Saudi Arabia alone, STC serves 32 million customers.
- STC Announces the successful conduct of a 5G test, reaching a phenominal speed of 70 Gega bit per second
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent