Apr 24, 2014
STC was present at the fiftieth anniversary of the Saudi TV
The Minister of Culture and Information Dr. Abdulaziz bin Mohiuddin Khoja honored STC for its involvement in the ceremony of the Radio & TV Corporation as a prime sponsor on the occasion of the fiftieth anniversary of beginning of the Saudi Radio and TV broadcast held at King Fahad Cultural Center in Riyadh last Sunday. The honoring symbol was received on behalf of STC by Dr. Khalid bin Hussain AL Biyari the Senior VP for Technology and Operations. The involvement of STC in sponsoring this event was an acknowledgement of the significant role of the audio Visio media in the kingdom and the role it played in the last decades in the aspects of development, culture, awareness and recreation of society. His Highness the Minister of Information and official of the Radio & TV Corporation appreciated the role of STC in supporting a historical event of the Radio and TV and its presence along the Saudi channels in support of many programs that aim at serving the community especially the company and the private sector showed a good presence by direct support via sponsoring many TV programs.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu