STC launches Big Data in collaboration with Teradata
The Saudi Telecom Company (STC) launched big data and advanced analytics in collaboration with Teradata which specializes in data storage and analytics. STC hopes the project will generate creative ideas allowing it to leverage knowledge gained about customer experiences, needs, and observations through a number of communication channels. Teradata has been working with STC since 2005. The company is a renowned global leader operating big data and advanced analytics, management of data storage systems to build advanced analysis, fraud detection using social media channels, and measuring customer experience indicators. STC views big data and analytics as one of the most effective tools in understanding customer needs and their experiences, in addition to being an effective asset for the growth of sustainable business.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu