Oct 24, 2017
Dr. Biyari Speaks at the “Future Investment Initiative” Co-sponsored by STC
STC is participating in the “Future Investment Initiative” as a co-sponsor which will be organized by the Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia and considered the first of its kind in the world under the patronage of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz. STC is looking forward to contribute and to have a remarkable role in the future of Saudi investment by presenting its experience in the field of investment in the ICT sector, both internally and externally through the STC group that are present in the Gulf countries and number of other Arab, Asian and African companies. As a major speaker, Dr. Khaled H. Biyari, STC Group CEO, will talk about the most important technologies that will lead the future of investment in light of the accelerated pace of digital transformation in the world and its connection to various investment affairs by all of its different economic and service sectors. The initiative will take place in Riyadh from October 24 – 26, 2017 and will be a qualitative leap in global investment, especially as it will focus on exploring and discussing trends, opportunities, challenges and emerging sectors that will contribute to shaping the future of the world's economy and investment in the coming decades.
- STC’s Net Income for Q1 2018 increased by 2.1% compared to the comparable quarter last year, and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for the 1st quarter.
- STC announces collaboration with Nokia for a 5G network Launch in 2018
- LTE ADVANCED AND NB-IOT DRIVE STC 4G EXPANSION IN SAUDI ARABIA
- STC Enters into a New Chapter of Collaboration by Signing 5G MoU Agreement with Huawei
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) and Cisco Sign Strategic MoU to Bring the Benefits of 5G to Saudi Arabia