Apr 05, 2015
STC Signs Several Agreements to Provide New POPs to Expand and Diversify Internet and MPLS Services
As part of its strategy to expand and diversify Internet and global MPLS services, STC’s Wholesale Business Unit has signed several important agreements during first quarter of 2015 with major European Service Providers. Through these new relationships, STC intends to expand its international Point of Presence "PoPs" and its interconnection with global tier-1 Internet Providers.
STC’s agreement with UK’s Telecity Group will enable it to deploy new PoPs within two data centers in London and Amsterdam. As a complement, STC also signed a master interconnection agreement with LINIX and another agreement with AMSIX in order to further enhance the reliability of STC’s service offerings.
Dr. Homoud Al Kussayer, STC’s VP for Wholesale stated, “with these new arrangements, STC will continue to extend its global reach with access to key countries in Western Europe. STC shall continue to spare no effort in maintaining its regional leadership via a state-of-art network infrastructure that addresses its domestic and regional customer requirements for innovative, high-quality and reliable telecom solutions that meet the highest international standards.”
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) collaborates with Oberthur Technologies (OT) and Huawei to pioneer solutions around eSIM technologies
- STC wins the Speed test Award for SAUDI ARABIA'S FASTEST MOBILE internet for the second time
- STC Receives Brand Finance Award As the Most Valuable Brand in the Middle East
- STC announces cooperation agreements with its major international partners and suppliers to build future expertise and transfer state-of-the-art knowledge to Saudi young graduates.
- CITC Governor: STC is the Ideal Saudi ICT Representative in International Forums