Jul 04, 2018
STC celebrating a Mega Agreements for 2018 Projects with its Strategic Partners (Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia)
In the presence of the STC group CEO Nasser AL Nasser, STC celebrated the signing of the mega agreement with its strategic partners Huawei, Ericsson, and Nokia. This deal considered as a major progress in regards to the strategic partnership with the three global companies. “It will lead to a new step of investments for future projects” Al-Nasser Said. He Added: “It is a very important for the strategic partnership and will take STC to the next level of investment in the future projects”. The agreements includes major projects from different sectors, i.e the expansion of Aljawwal network 2018, cloud computing project, IT & cyber security projects, in addition to several projects for STC subsidiaries: (STC Specialized, VIVA Kuwait, and Viva Bahrain). Moreover, all of the strategic partners CEOs, confirmed that STC is counted to be the major operator in the MENA region, and they are looking forward to improve the relationship with STC for the interest of all parties.
- Minister of CIT Launches (STC Solutions) Program for Cybersecurity
- STC celebrating a Mega Agreements for 2018 Projects with its Strategic Partners (Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia)
- STC BECOMES THE FIRST SAUDI ENTITY TO BE ADMITTED MEMBERSHIP TO THE WORLD-RENOWNED FORUM OF INCIDENT RESPONSE AND SECURITY TEAMS (FIRST).
- Appointing of Alnasser as a CEO of STC Group
- Elaf Al-Hazmi is the first STC female employee to get Saudi Driving Licence