Jan 25, 2018
STC Reveals Health Care and Asset Management Solutions in IOT Conference
Saudi Telecom Company (STC), represented by Enterprise Business Unit, reveals the latest solutions and services of Internet of Things that the company presents, during the “Saudi International Exhibition & Conference for Internet of Things", which will be launched tomorrow in Riyadh. STC will show its services as well in smart cities platforms, health care solutions, transportation solutions, asset management and many innovative solutions. STC Participates as a strategic sponsor, in addition to its specialised booth about the latest technologies of IOT, while some executives participate with speeches and work papers during the conference days from 28-30 January. On this occasion, Dr. Tariq Enaya, Enterprise Senior Vice President at STC, confirmed that what the company presents in this conference reflects a part of its digitization strategy in line with its active role to achieve the objectives of the Kingdom`s vision 2030 as a key provider of digital services to the Public/Private sectors. Stating that a number of STC Speakers will express their visions about the relation between IOT and the Kingdom`s vision 2030, Investment trends in IOT, enriching the debate on how IOT influence our lives and future, in addition to highlighting cybersecurity challenges. The expected attendees to the conference reach 15K expert from around the world. It will hold a large technical exhibition with more than 90 exhibitors, representing the major companies of telecommunications, technology, networking, smart applications, energy, transportation and health solutions, that keep pace with the social changes associated with technical transformation and the concept of IOT, as well as simulating the next generation of Saudis.
- STC’s Net Income for Q1 2018 increased by 2.1% compared to the comparable quarter last year, and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for the 1st quarter.
- STC announces collaboration with Nokia for a 5G network Launch in 2018
- LTE ADVANCED AND NB-IOT DRIVE STC 4G EXPANSION IN SAUDI ARABIA
- STC Enters into a New Chapter of Collaboration by Signing 5G MoU Agreement with Huawei
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) and Cisco Sign Strategic MoU to Bring the Benefits of 5G to Saudi Arabia