Apr 16, 2015
STC Participates in World Autism Awareness Day
Keen on supporting all members of the Saudi society, STC has participated in the World Autism Awareness Day, which took place at the Intellectual Education Institute (Alfekryah) in Taif.
Guests included high-ranking representatives of both private and public sectors in Taif, such as Deputy Governor Ahmad Al Thamiry and the General Manager of Education in Taif, Mohammed Al Shimrani.
Commanding our company for effectively participating in the World Autism Awareness Day, Al Thamiry presented an honorary plaque STC, while Al Shimrani praised the telecom giant for constantly seeking to empower children with special needs across the Kingdom.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu