Apr 16, 2015
STC Participates in World Autism Awareness Day
Keen on supporting all members of the Saudi society, STC has participated in the World Autism Awareness Day, which took place at the Intellectual Education Institute (Alfekryah) in Taif.
Guests included high-ranking representatives of both private and public sectors in Taif, such as Deputy Governor Ahmad Al Thamiry and the General Manager of Education in Taif, Mohammed Al Shimrani.
Commanding our company for effectively participating in the World Autism Awareness Day, Al Thamiry presented an honorary plaque STC, while Al Shimrani praised the telecom giant for constantly seeking to empower children with special needs across the Kingdom.
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) collaborates with Oberthur Technologies (OT) and Huawei to pioneer solutions around eSIM technologies
- STC wins the Speed test Award for SAUDI ARABIA'S FASTEST MOBILE internet for the second time
- STC Receives Brand Finance Award As the Most Valuable Brand in the Middle East
- STC announces cooperation agreements with its major international partners and suppliers to build future expertise and transfer state-of-the-art knowledge to Saudi young graduates.
- CITC Governor: STC is the Ideal Saudi ICT Representative in International Forums