Mar 02, 2017
STC Receives Brand Finance Award As the Most Valuable Brand in the Middle East
At Mobile World Conference (MWC) 2017 Barcelona Spain , STC received Brand Finance award as the most valuable brand in the Middle East. Anthony Kendall, Brand Finance Strategy Director, handed the award to Amjad E. Shacker, STC Corporate Communication GM. Shacker stated that " The 11% increase in brand value will reflect positively on the future economic value for the group showing the company's commitment to its customers through continuous development of the business, products, services and innovative solutions in the telecommunications sector. This growth reflects the stature achieved by the customers, shareholders and the reason millions of customers around the world have placed their trust in STC as their telecommunications service provider." Shacker added “STC is the only Saudi Company that obtained such award in the middle east”. Brand Finance is the world’s leading independent branded business valuation and strategy consultancy. Headquartered in the City of London and present in over 20 countries. STC ranked number one based on a number of quantifiable attributes, such as the company’s financial performance and sustainability, as well as customers loyalty.
- A Partnership Between STC incubator “InspireU” and “Careem” to Support Entrepreneurs
- STC Net Income for the 2nd quarter increased 7.9% to reach SR 2.4 billion
- Governor of Qassim: STC is our strategic partner in implementing our new technical initiative
- STV being established with $500 million from STC
- As first service provider in the Middle East and North Africa, STC announces the successful trial of innovative 5G technologies