Feb 29, 2016
STC received the Excellence Award for its leadership in the growth of the 4G communications market globally
Saudi Telecom Company (STC) obtained the “Excellence” award, organized by the Global Forum for Developers of the Fourth Generation Communications Market (GTI), for its leadership and contribution to the growth and development of the 4G market globally.
The award was received by Engineer Abdullah Alzamami, Vice President of Networks, during an awards ceremony that was held as part of the events of the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona.
It is noteworthy that this award is dedicated to honour operators who have contributed significantly to the growth of the fourth generation network TDD-LTE in terms of development and expansion of the 4G network, as well as the volume and spread of customers.
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) collaborates with Oberthur Technologies (OT) and Huawei to pioneer solutions around eSIM technologies
- STC wins the Speed test Award for SAUDI ARABIA'S FASTEST MOBILE internet for the second time
- STC Receives Brand Finance Award As the Most Valuable Brand in the Middle East
- STC announces cooperation agreements with its major international partners and suppliers to build future expertise and transfer state-of-the-art knowledge to Saudi young graduates.
- CITC Governor: STC is the Ideal Saudi ICT Representative in International Forums