Oct 22, 2015
STC QITAF Partnership with Souq.com and Booking.com
The Saudi Telecom STC has signed two partnership agreements with Souq.com and Booking.com allowing STC customers to trade Qitaf (loyalty) points for purchases and services from both sites.
The Souq.com agreement was signed in Dubai during Gitex 2015 by Ahmed A. Alsahhaf, GM of Marketing Communications from STC, and by Ronaldo Mouchawar, Souq.com CEO from Souq.com. The Booking.com agreement was signed also by Ahmed A. Alsahhaf, GM of Marketing Communications on behalf of STC and Yuost Vermeulen, Regional Manager for Middle East and Africa Hotels on behalf of Booking.com.
Noteworthy is that Souq.com is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world offering more than 400,000 products including electronics, fashion, household products, watches, perfumes, etc., and attracts more than 23 million visitors per month.
Booking.com offers competitive hotel rates and an easy, efficient and inexpensive way for leisure and business travellers to choose and book accommodation from a wide range of choices irrespective of destination. A team of more than 10,000, multi-lingual customer service representatives support customers 24/7.
The deals are part of STC’s drive to maintain its market leadership and provide customers enhanced services and benefits. The Qitaf loyalty program is the largest such loyalty program in the Middle East in terms of number of customers and the number of program partners.
- STC Net Income for the 4th quarter increased 10% to reach SR 2.15 billion compared to the same quarter last year, and distributes SR 1 per share dividends for the 4th quarter
- STC Announces the successful conduct of a 5G test, reaching a phenominal speed of 70 Gega bit per second
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market