Oct 22, 2015
STC QITAF Partnership with Souq.com and Booking.com
The Saudi Telecom STC has signed two partnership agreements with Souq.com and Booking.com allowing STC customers to trade Qitaf (loyalty) points for purchases and services from both sites.
The Souq.com agreement was signed in Dubai during Gitex 2015 by Ahmed A. Alsahhaf, GM of Marketing Communications from STC, and by Ronaldo Mouchawar, Souq.com CEO from Souq.com. The Booking.com agreement was signed also by Ahmed A. Alsahhaf, GM of Marketing Communications on behalf of STC and Yuost Vermeulen, Regional Manager for Middle East and Africa Hotels on behalf of Booking.com.
Noteworthy is that Souq.com is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world offering more than 400,000 products including electronics, fashion, household products, watches, perfumes, etc., and attracts more than 23 million visitors per month.
Booking.com offers competitive hotel rates and an easy, efficient and inexpensive way for leisure and business travellers to choose and book accommodation from a wide range of choices irrespective of destination. A team of more than 10,000, multi-lingual customer service representatives support customers 24/7.
The deals are part of STC’s drive to maintain its market leadership and provide customers enhanced services and benefits. The Qitaf loyalty program is the largest such loyalty program in the Middle East in terms of number of customers and the number of program partners.
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) collaborates with Oberthur Technologies (OT) and Huawei to pioneer solutions around eSIM technologies
- STC wins the Speed test Award for SAUDI ARABIA'S FASTEST MOBILE internet for the second time
- STC Receives Brand Finance Award As the Most Valuable Brand in the Middle East
- STC announces cooperation agreements with its major international partners and suppliers to build future expertise and transfer state-of-the-art knowledge to Saudi young graduates.
- CITC Governor: STC is the Ideal Saudi ICT Representative in International Forums