Mar 03, 2015
STC Reaffirms Its Leadership at the Mobile World Congress 2015
Saudi Telecom Company (STC) Group has demonstrated its international leadership at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona, Spain.
On the first day of the event the telecom giant revealed some of its regional and international expansion plans, which complement its extensive experience in providing communication and data services, in addition to managed services for businesses worldwide.
STC shared its expertise with MWC attendees, which include over 2000 telecommunication leaders, senior executives, service providers, and company representatives from 140 countries. The company offered a situational overview of the Saudi Arabian telecommunication sector while highlighting its role in pioneering the latest in industry developments.
Participants had the opportunity to learn about STC’s international presence, its exhaustive international communication and data transfer services, as well as its considerable broadband capacity which is backed by the most extensive fiber optic network in the Middle East. The Group held multiple meetings with leading telecom operators to discuss common interests and sign technical and commercial agreements. The Congress has enabled STC to reaffirm its status as the largest telecom operator in the Middle East and North Africa, providing cutting-edge products with exhaustive services to over 100 million customers across the globe.
- STC Announces the successful conduct of a 5G test, reaching a phenominal speed of 70 Gega bit per second
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent