Feb 21, 2016
STC takes part in sponsoring the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona
STC group will be one of the sponsors of this year Mobile World Congress 2016 hosted by the city of Barcelona from the 22nd to the 25th of February. STC will be represented by a group of its top executives who will hold several meetings with the largest decision makers in the field of telecommunications and data technologies as well as with international supplies and operators.
In addition to being a gold sponsor of the convention’s official broadcasting company “Mobile World Live” and a sponsor for all the visitors’ entry tickets (expecting one hundred thousand visitors this year), STC has set up the largest stand since the beginning of the event alongside a stand that sheds light on its services for visiting the holy sites during the Hajj period, as part of religious observances. STC will also shed light on data consumption patterns for individuals living in Saudi Arabia.
STC’s will also demonstrate the services offered to users and the related applications. the stand will also include Viva Kuwait, Viva Bahrain and “Integral” the content company.
Its worth mentioning that this convention is the most important of all the conventions held for this domain every year as it encompasses all the mobile operators in the world in addition to governmental, legislative and regulatory authorities in the field of telecommunications and data technology.
- STV being established with $500 million from STC
- As first service provider in the Middle East and North Africa, STC announces the successful trial of innovative 5G technologies
- STC Net Income for the 1st quarter increased 5.4% to reach SR 2.5 billion compared to the same quarter last year, and distributes SR 1 per share dividends for the 1st quarter
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) announces record throughputs in its 4G LTE Network through the successful deployment of Massive MIMO technology, in joint partnership with Huawei.
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) collaborates with Oberthur Technologies (OT) and Huawei to pioneer solutions around eSIM technologies