Feb 21, 2016
STC takes part in sponsoring the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona
STC group will be one of the sponsors of this year Mobile World Congress 2016 hosted by the city of Barcelona from the 22nd to the 25th of February. STC will be represented by a group of its top executives who will hold several meetings with the largest decision makers in the field of telecommunications and data technologies as well as with international supplies and operators.
In addition to being a gold sponsor of the convention’s official broadcasting company “Mobile World Live” and a sponsor for all the visitors’ entry tickets (expecting one hundred thousand visitors this year), STC has set up the largest stand since the beginning of the event alongside a stand that sheds light on its services for visiting the holy sites during the Hajj period, as part of religious observances. STC will also shed light on data consumption patterns for individuals living in Saudi Arabia.
STC’s will also demonstrate the services offered to users and the related applications. the stand will also include Viva Kuwait, Viva Bahrain and “Integral” the content company.
Its worth mentioning that this convention is the most important of all the conventions held for this domain every year as it encompasses all the mobile operators in the world in addition to governmental, legislative and regulatory authorities in the field of telecommunications and data technology.
- STC Announces the successful conduct of a 5G test, reaching a phenominal speed of 70 Gega bit per second
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent