Jun 28, 2014
STC number 1 telecom company in the Arab world
STC ranked number one telecom company in the Arab world and the second strongest organization on “Forbes Middle East 500 top company” list for 2014 using financial performance as of December 2012 as a reference point. Four measures were taken into account: sales, profits, assets and the market value. The Group made 1.2% increase in revenues and 36% increase in net income a result that reflects the solid finanacial position of the Group and its capability of growing its revenues locally and the success of acquisition deals made by the Group. STC has played a positive and crucial role in establishment and development of an advanced local telecom industry in addition to its timely response and its active interation with the changes in this industry and harnessing them in promoting its exposure in both the local and international arenas with full focus on the service of customers and invetigation and meeting their needs with the highest quality standards. It is worth mentioning that Forbes Middle East magazine has a license from Forbes International for the Middle East and assesses emerging trends and forecasts potential opportunities in the regional market.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu