Apr 23, 2014
STC new Jood2 plans’ campaign in Jeddah
STC continues its induction campaign launched last week in Riyadh for the new Jood2 plans. It kick-off today and lasts for four days (23. 24. 25 and 26 of April) in Jeddah inside the Red Sea and AL Andalus Malls. The activities will be accompanied wit various recreational games where many valuable prizes would be given out to the audience and shoppers. The launch of such campaigns by STC is intended to convey a clear message to customers and provide competitive offers and services and acquaint customers to the new bundles and high speeds that enable them browse and transmit data at high speeds.it also prepares the way for deployment of a smart infrastructure. Furthermore, it reinforces the use of multi-application integrated technical solutions in broadband and FTTH areas that would draw challenging steps that consolidate its relation with its customer base which is the broadest in the region.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu