Aug 02, 2015
STC launches Qitaf Business for SMEs
Saudi Telecom’s enterprise business unit launched Qitaf Business, tailored for small to medium sized enterprises, whereby points are accumulated to the benefit of the company, giving company owners a better way of benefiting from accumulated points, unlike competing loyalty programs.
Customers can exchange accumulated points for a variety of exclusive Saudi Telecom products and services and non-telecom products and services from Qitaf Business partners.
To provide even more value, customers can transfer points from their main accumulating account to any other sub accounts like those of their employees, thereby giving business owners an additional way to reward their outstanding employees.
Qitaf Business member companies can track all details on their account by visiting the Khadamati Aamal website, and can also receive SMS text messages alerting them when points are transferred or exchanged. Companies wishing to benefit from Qitaf Aamal must register through the Khadamati Aamal website or by dialing 909.
“Launching Qitaf Business, a distinct loyalty program, comes as part of our interest in coming closer to our customers and adding true value to everything we present to our customers,” said Dr. Tarig M. Enaya, Senior Vice President of Saudi Telecom’s enterprise business unit.
The Saudi Telecom Company’s Enterprise Business Unit delivers the needs and requirements of customers from the government, large corporation, small to medium enterprise, and small office and home office segments. Basing its operations on best practices and partnerships with the biggest global information communication and technology (ICT) industry players for a differentiated customer experience, the Enterprise Business Unit (EBU) is the first choice for customers when it comes to robust, secure and efficient solutions and services provided in an optimized, redundant and connected manner. As a leader in the ICT industry, EBU provides IP-VPN, managed services, cloud computing and hosting solutions and services utilizing unmatchable infrastructure, operated out of the largest data centers located in major cities, and interconnected all over the Kingdom through a 300,000 kilometer long fiber optic network offering limitless connection speeds.
- STV being established with $500 million from STC
- As first service provider in the Middle East and North Africa, STC announces the successful trial of innovative 5G technologies
- STC Net Income for the 1st quarter increased 5.4% to reach SR 2.5 billion compared to the same quarter last year, and distributes SR 1 per share dividends for the 1st quarter
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) announces record throughputs in its 4G LTE Network through the successful deployment of Massive MIMO technology, in joint partnership with Huawei.
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) collaborates with Oberthur Technologies (OT) and Huawei to pioneer solutions around eSIM technologies