Apr 16, 2014
STC launches an induction campaign of the new Jood2 bundles with their different speeds
STC has launched its induction campaign of the new Jood2 bundles with their different speeds (10-20-40-200) megabits across the kingdom. The campaign is accompanied with a number of recreational activities where several valuable prizes are offered to the audience in the major cities. The campaign began yesterday and will last for four days (16-17- 18 and 19) of April at Granada and Hayat Malls in Riyadh. The activities will move to Jeddah on 23, 24, 25 and 26 of April at the Red Sea Mall and AL Andalus mall, then to Dammam in the period from April 30 through 3 May at Dhahran and Othaim Malls. The launch of such campaigns by STC is out of its concern to adopt a new technological world that emulates customers’ aspirations towards the future that enable them satisfy their needs by getting uplift services with high browsing and data transmission speeds. By this STC intends to build a smart infrastructure which reinforces the customers’ usage of broadband and FTTH multi – application integrated technical solutions that would draw challenging steps that consolidate its relationship with its customer base, the widest in the region.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu