Jul 01, 2014
STC joins the Telecom Council of Silicon Valley
Saudi Telecom Company has joined Telecom Council of Silicon Valley that connects companies and individuals involved in the Communications Technology industry with one another for business development, collaboration, and education. STC is the first telecom company in the Middle East that joins the Telecom Council of Silicon Valley which includes over 100 member companies, including 25+ fixed and wireless operators from around the world who have participated in the Service Provider Innovation Forum (SPIF) since 2000. By joining the Telecom Council of Silicon Valley as the first Company to do so in the Middle East, STC stands to benefit of being part of the most advanced forge of Innovation where new ideas become concrete businesses and companies, institutions and innovators cooperate to improve the ICT industry and people lifestyle. Telecom Council of Silicon Valley is an association with over 25 global carriers, 100s of telecom VCs, innumerable Telco vendors and countless startups located in the valley, member list is the who’s who of the global Telecom industry.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu