Mar 01, 2015
STC is a Gold Sponsor of the Mobile World Congress 2015 in Barcelona
Saudi Telecom Company (STC) will take part as a gold sponsor of the Mobile World Congress, or MWC, which is a global conference and the largest exhibition for the mobile industry starting on March 2 in Barcelona, Spain. A delegation of senior STC executives will represent the company at the event, whereby a state-of-the-art stand in Hall Number 2 will be assembled. STC’s gold sponsorship agenda comprises the Mobile TV program and registration cards. Every year, the comprehensive conference unites prominent government representatives and telecommunication regulators with leaders of the telecommunication and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) from across the globe. Attendees discuss the latest administrative and regulatory issues that affect decision-making in the global telecommunication industry. At MWC, senior executives from STC will meet with major decision makers in the industry, as well as telecom operators and providers. The company will also sign several strategic agreements with key players in Information and Communication Technology. The Mobile World Congress is held every year around February or March. The successful event is attended by 80,000 to 85,000 individuals representing over 200 countries.
- STC Announces the successful conduct of a 5G test, reaching a phenominal speed of 70 Gega bit per second
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent