Apr 22, 2014
STC exclusively launches Nokia X in the Kingdom
In line with its recently signed agreement with Nokia, STC will now launch the Nokia X device in various regions across the Kingdom. This device features Android™ apps, Microsoft services and signature Nokia experiences. STC will offer this device exclusively with its new Postpaid plans (100 – 200 – 400) that are available with 12 or 18-month contracts for postpaid customers or for a cash price for Sawa prepaid customers. Nokia X is expected to be highly welcomed by STC customers and Nokia device users in the Kingdom. This offering provides customers with the opportunity to get the latest smart devices at competitive prices and with promotional offers that suit their purchasing power. With this offering, the company continues to demonstrate its strong ability to keep up with the latest in the world of technology and to enable its customers to do the same. The launch is in line with STC's customer-oriented strategy and its continuous efforts to provide customers with the best services at the best rates and the most advanced technologies.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu