Sep 12, 2013
Deputy Governor of Riyadh thanks STC for its continuous support to the business sector
HRH Prince Turki bin Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, Deputy Governor of Riyadh expressed his thanks and appreciation to STC in the annual businessmen ceremony sponsored by STC and organized by Riyadh Chamber of Commerce and Industry on Tuesday September 10 2013. The event was attended by a number of their Royal Highness the princes and their excellency the ministers and high ranking officials in the ministries concerned with the economic and developmental aspect along Saudi businessmen and investors in addition to members of the diplomatic corps in Saudi Arabia. On the lines of the ceremony HRH the Deputy Governor of Riyadh expressed his thanks and appreciation to STC for its outstanding support to the business programs hoping this support would continue in all fields. It is worth mentioning the involvement of STC is a continuation of its distinct contribution to supporting of all economic programs and events that will develop and enhance the Saudi business sector.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu