Feb 25, 2018
STC demonstrates its Role in Digitalization aligning with Vision 2030 during MWC in Barcelona
STC participates at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018 in Barcelona, Spain from Feb 26th, to March 1st, 2018, which is one of the most prominent international events that gather decision makers and experts in ICT field worldwide.
STC to demonstrate its excellence as a leader for ICT industry in Middle East in this event. Through several agreements and modern booth, STC will review its role in digitalization transformation, enabling Kingdom’s Vision, and supporting E-services in both public and private sector. In addition, STC will sign several MoUs with number of global partners in order to upgrade its network to the 5G, to be the first company to use this technology in the Middle East.
- STC announces collaboration with Nokia for a 5G network Launch in 2018
- LTE ADVANCED AND NB-IOT DRIVE STC 4G EXPANSION IN SAUDI ARABIA
- STC Enters into a New Chapter of Collaboration by Signing 5G MoU Agreement with Huawei
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) and Cisco Sign Strategic MoU to Bring the Benefits of 5G to Saudi Arabia
- Assigning Nasser Al Nasser as STC Group CEO