Nov 11, 2015
STC commits to an attractive dividend payout and as a landmark initiative, has announced a three years dividend policy
The Board of Directors of Saudi Telecom Co., in their meeting held on Tuesday 10/11/2015, have approved the company’s dividend policy for three years starting from the 4th quarter 2015. The dividend policy as approved by the board of directors remains subject to the ratification by the next General Assembly Meeting which will be announced later. The dividend policy’s objective is to maintain a minimum level of dividend per share in Saudi Riyal terms on quarterly basis. Dividends distributions for the next three years will therefore be in line with this dividend policy. The dividend policy is as follows:
STC commits to pay a fixed quarterly dividend of a minimum of SR 1 per share. Further, the company will consider and pay additional dividend on quarterly basis subject to the Board's assessment and determination of the Company's financial situation, outlook and capital expenditure requirements. Additional dividends are likely to vary quarter on quarter depending on company performance.
The dividends policy will remain subject to:
- The material changes in the strategy and business of the company (including the business environment it operates in).
- Laws and regulations that are applicable on the company.
- Any banking, other funding or credit rating covenants that the company may be bound to from time to time.
- STC Announces the successful conduct of a 5G test, reaching a phenominal speed of 70 Gega bit per second
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent