Jun 19, 2013
King Faisal Specialist Hospital honors STC for its active involvement in blood donation campaigns
The Blood Bank of King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center in Riyadh honored STC on the occasion of the International Blood Donation Day at Prince Salman hall at King Faisal Specialist Hospital in Riyadh where Mr. Mubarak AL Buqami , manager of STC social responsibility received the recognition shield. STC is the top initiators in this area out of its commitment to this moral work that rests on Islamic principles and the values of the local community. This work helps thousands of patients to mitigate their pains via STC social initiatives to create a cooperative interdependent society acting to inculcate cooperative work concept among people and to promote individual and group responsibility towards the community. It is to be noted that STC consistently participated and contributed to organizing blood donation campaigns conducted by major hospitals the latest of which was the one organized in favor of King Fahad Medical City in Riyadh.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu