Oct 20, 2015
SAUDI TELECOM COMPANY ANNOUNCES THE INTERIM DIVIDENDS FOR THE 3rd QUARTER 2015
The Board of Directors of Saudi Telecom Co. has approved on their meeting on Monday 19/10/2015 the distribution of interim dividend of a total of SR 2,000 million in cash dividends for the 3rd quarter 2015, representing SR 1 per share for the registered shareholders in the register of the Securities Depositary Center (TADAWUL) on the closing of trading on Thursday 29/10/2015 and the distribution will commence on 22/11/2015.
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) announces record throughputs in its 4G LTE Network through the successful deployment of Massive MIMO technology, in joint partnership with Huawei.
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) collaborates with Oberthur Technologies (OT) and Huawei to pioneer solutions around eSIM technologies
- STC wins the Speed test Award for SAUDI ARABIA'S FASTEST MOBILE internet for the second time
- STC Receives Brand Finance Award As the Most Valuable Brand in the Middle East
- STC announces cooperation agreements with its major international partners and suppliers to build future expertise and transfer state-of-the-art knowledge to Saudi young graduates.