Mar 02, 2017
STC announces cooperation agreements with its major international partners and suppliers to build future expertise and transfer state-of-the-art knowledge to Saudi young graduates.
STC announces cooperation agreements with its major international partners, with the aim of developing skills of future Saudi national ICT specialists. The program will help Saudi young engineers to acquire advanced technical skills needed to address the rapid development in the ICT market in KSA. In this program, fresh graduate engineers will be selected by STC, based on carefully studied factors, including: high academic achievements, ambition, dedication, and desire to learn and lead. The trainees will subsequently undergo a versatile knowledge transfer program that lasts a minimum of eight months. The program includes industrial orientation and directed training in fundamental soft-skills and technology foundations. This is followed by specialized training abroad with the respective partner, to be specialized in one or more of chosen ICT technology streams. This specialized training will be conducted in different locations around the world. The last phase involves intensive practical industrial experience, based on a mentored “On-the-Job-Training” scheme. Such a valuable skill development opportunity will be a cornerstone in preparing future qualified ICT experts, as required by the ICT market-place in KSA. This program comes as part of a continued effort towards achieving the digitalization transformation in the ICT sector in KSA, which is being addressed by the Kingdom’s 2030 Vision. Eng. Nasser Al Nasser, SVP for STC Technology & Operations, said: “I am very pleased to announce such a unique program for developing national talents. This innovative program is a true manifestation of STC’s commitments to its Saudi youth and is an expression of its high ambitions to deliver towards its corporate social responsibility. The digital revolution is having an enormous impact on all industries, demanding new digital skills for our workforce. We need to give our young graduates the “digital education tools” and “state-of-the-art” content and expertise in order to prepare them for a successful career in our rapidly transforming industry”.
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) announces record throughputs in its 4G LTE Network through the successful deployment of Massive MIMO technology, in joint partnership with Huawei.
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) collaborates with Oberthur Technologies (OT) and Huawei to pioneer solutions around eSIM technologies
- STC wins the Speed test Award for SAUDI ARABIA'S FASTEST MOBILE internet for the second time
- STC Receives Brand Finance Award As the Most Valuable Brand in the Middle East
- STC announces cooperation agreements with its major international partners and suppliers to build future expertise and transfer state-of-the-art knowledge to Saudi young graduates.