Dec 03, 2014
STC Offers Three-Month Free Trial of Invision Variety Package
Saudi Telecom Company (STC) has launched a new, complimentary TV package for its Invision customers, which provides customers with 20 premium channels, including Manchester United Channel, Disney, and National Geographic. Current and prospective customers will enjoy this variety package free-of-charge for the first three months of their subscription. Customers can access these premium channels by adding this variety package to their existing subscription, or through subscribing to the free Invision basic package, which features more than 90 channels and is accompanied by the full complement of Invision entertainment services. Invision is also included free-of-charge in the Jood 3 package, along with a complimentary device. The Jood 3 package comprises free local and national calls, high speed Internet, and a diverse selection of TV channels that include documentaries, sports, movies, and series. It also offers the ability to pause a program to watch it later, and to rewind and record shows. Jood 3 also enables customers to access Shashati packages, which contain more than a thousand hours of movies, TV programs, and series for a fixed monthly rate. Customers also enjoy an on-demand movies service, which covers a vast collection of documentaries, religious programs, and the latest movies.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu