Sep 13, 2013
STC enables customers control their telephone bills with “International Control”
STC enabled its landline customers with “International Control” service to place international calls at competitive rates without the need to add the “international zero”. Customers can subscribe to the service by calling 907 agent or by sending a text message with the code 2300 to 907 or visiting one of STC sales offices spread all over the kingdom. The customer charges the required amount (50 or 100 Saudi Riyals) and hence call 1414 and follow the recorded instructions. STC indicated the service applies to all telephone subscriber where the balance is recharged and added to the monthly customer bill. The balance will be available for use in case of temporary disconnection of the service and the subscriber can use later during the validity of the credit which 60 days if the recharge amount is SAR50 and 120 days if the recharged amount is SAR100. STC noted there is an urgent need for launching such a service that allows customers make international calls via a high quality technology and in a customer-friendly manner that satisfy their landline needs by full control of heir telephone bills.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu