Jun 24, 2014
STC dedicates the number (800825) for reporting delusive award winning calls
STC has warned its customers of national and international calls they may receive from unknown persons who mislead the customer by telling him he has won a financial reward. They asked the customer to transfer credit to a certain number, send a recharge voucher number or disclose some personal information such as credit transfer PIN or an account number in order to receive such rewards. To eliminate such practices and protect customer interests, STC has dedicated the number (800825) to report through it by a text message with the caller’s number in order to be traced by concerned authorities. STC would like to assure customers that all its promotional and donation campaigns are clearly advertised through the press and different media and customers winning different prizes are contacted via their cellphones without demanding any amounts or confidential nor personal information. This warning comes after the company received several reports from customers which have increased lately following the growing number of contests and offers by most organizations.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu