Mar 15, 2014
STC strengthens its technical solutions to cover buildings with mobile services
STC has strengthened its technical solutions to secure internal coverage in a variety of closed places e.g. buildings, shopping centers, conference centers, hotels and other important areas and projects in the kingdom. This was done by building small and light weight transmission stations installed onto walls and roofs and connected via cables form the building equipment room and equipped with the base station equipment in order to secure wireless coverage inside the buildings and accommodate the telephone traffic generated by the visitors of those buildings. Through these local stations which are compatible with outside base stations in terms of service, STC provides mobile services inside the buildings to enable the company customers use the voice services and ultrafast data transmission services of speeds of up to 100Mbps. It is worth mentioning that STC continues exploring effective tools that ensure smoother flow of calls to closely cope with the increasing customer demand on the services its providing.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu